Oct 22, 2011

7.10. About anonymous


LYOGRAPHY (1-11)

1. I joined a cult in Amsterdam because they did laundry.
2. An Irish girl named Jackie slapped me because I told her she had a spunky face. We were in a bar in Ulan Bator.
3. I visited a friend in Montreal who kicked me out of her house because I didn’t love God.
4. My girlfriend left a note on our hotel bed to tell me that she’d be right back.
5. I called my mother from a Berlin jail and told her I was dead.
6. I’m French.
7. I met a Spanish girl named Carmen in Denmark who was a fashion photographer. I slept with her at the same time her fiancĂ© was taking a train to meet her later that night. He called her while we were in bed but she didn’t answer her phone.
8. I’ve written 76 poems about construction cranes.
9. I graduated Summa Cum Laude from Yale but I changed my name.
10. My name is Sean.
11. I remember being born.


(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) 10

No comments:

Post a Comment