Oct 24, 2011

issue 7: anonymous





Anonymous reads the bible


Hey no! Hey NO, you can't do that God!

I didn't know that. Then he got some boo boos.


So God is me, he's sweet a lot. And now he crashed.

Now give the cross back to me. So none and none sorts of things.

God said nothing.

So God said nothing. He prayed about God.

So God is a baby and now Jesus is a baby.

So now God is me or you and God prayed together and now, so Jesus done taught, he was sleepy.

So God said nothing. So God is family, is me. I'm the perfect size.

God said prayered.

So Jesus didn't talk anything and He didn't know.

I didn't know about that.

So now the cross gets here.

So now together is me.


So God has turned the page and God said nothing and Jesus just sleeped and I just didn't.

And now the day is together, and me on the prayer.

So now that God is me, and now in me and Jesus God to me.

And now to get God, so God and me and set together.

The family's together.

And now God and Jesus said, nothing to the Ark.

And the Ark is me.

Now say I didn't know that.

Now sing this song, 'Noah Noah Noah.'

And now God prayered.



Anonymous is 4 years old. Anonymous said (omitted) would read more after dinner.



Bye-bye.



(Bye.)

1 comment:

  1. It’s appropriate time to have plans for the future and it’s time to be happy. I’ve read this submit and if I could I want to propose you couple of interesting items or tips internet download manager registration.Maybe you may write up coming articles talking about this article. I want to read more aspects of it!

    ReplyDelete